I've never had one to go through my cabinets before...until now!! I actually love it though, probably b/c she's the last one. But, she's only actually gotten in there twice. We had just stripped her down from Broccoli and cheese soup night. I guess it runs in the family Mary, hah!
4 comments:
LOL! I was going to say LMAO due to her rump shaker being in both pictures but maybe that's not appropriate. Oh well, I said it anyway!
tif, rump shaker??? now that's lol funny... Ang, I'm glad you're enjoying this stage. I never did. Have fun!
What a cute little booty! That's the photo to show potential boyfriends in a few years! Merritt is in the cabinets (and everything in the cabinets) constantly. Isn't it fun? Keeps you on your toes!
I love it. She definitely does have a cute little "rump shaker".
Thanks Tif for the work of the day
Post a Comment