Monday, September 15, 2008

Belated Anniversary




Well, we had our Anniversary date on time. I'm just taking a few more weeks to actually put the pic on. We celebrated our 9th anniversary September 3rd. We were able to go eat at Antai. It wasn't much, but Rocco and I are both foodies so anytime we get to eat somewhere new (and good), we're happy. Plus, I got to get out and he came out pretty cheap...so it was a win win situation.

But...next year is #10, and he knows it better be memorable. I instructed him that he must take me somewhere where we take a plane to get there (a real getaway!) Stay tuned...

2 comments:

Marina said...

That's the way to tell him. I'm demanding a good one for my 20th. I'm still up for us doubling some how.

Liz Ann said...

Wow! I can't believe y'all have been married almost 10 yrs. Me and Anthony might join you and Marina, It will be our 5th and we never even had a honey moon. We can have a 3 some. We should all go to Italy.

Ok Well, if everybody keeps jumping the van wagon it really wouldn't be a get away for you guys now would it?

Happy Anniversary