

We finally got to go up to the hospital tonight to welcome a new niece! Let me tell you, this baby is going to be quite the fashionista! She has got dark brown hair and full on blonde highlights! It's hillarious. We checked out her little feet of course. She's also got long nailbeds, girls know what I'm talking about! Her parents look great thanks to some good pain meds. Everyone is due to come home tommorrow.
3 comments:
Dang it, I tried clicking on the picture to make it bigger, but it didn't blow up any. It stayed small. Shes a cutie. I wish I could have blown the picture up to see the highlights. That sounds like it looks so cool. Glad Ethen & Rebekah are doing good.
Next week should be my turn =)
It's about time someone posted pictures. Bekah told me she were going to email me some, but that hasn't happened. And, I'm not surprised about the deep nail beds. Bekah has great ones herself. And, like Liz Ann, I couldn't make the picture bigger. I want a good close-up.
Thanks, Angel, for thinking about us and posting.
She's so cute! Definitely a Del Priore! Thanks so much for thinking of posting pics to keep us out-of-towners in the loop! Tell Rebekah and Ethan we're thinking of their family during this time of transition!
Post a Comment