Well today, I decided to take the kids to the playground again since Jonah was out of school. We were there for about 10 minutes this time before Amber started with the peepee dance. So, I took her in and she tripped in the bathroom (this happens a lot). Her knee started bleeding and she lost it! I took them to the car to get her wound cleaned up and realized there was blood all over her shorts so we went home. Maybe 3rd times a charm.
6 comments:
Ha! Hopefully third time will be the charm! Is that potty in the back of the van looking better and better?? I would totally make fun of you if you ever did that! Good luck next time!
I'm just impressed that you would try it a second time!
Why do we even try, right?
Oh bummer. Kids can't really put a damper on things.
In these posts you are describing my life!!!!!
Good thing Moms have one other to keep us sane!
That's why I don't take my kids anywhere!! They're a pain in the butt...;-)
Post a Comment