Friday, August 1, 2008

Mom got a new laptop!


I'm so excited! Thanks to the tax-free weekend and my kids distroying our computer, I was able to buy a new Dell laptop! It was such a good deal, which makes it even more exciting. I had to have it so I can keep up with our Blog!lol
Here are pics of the boys with Roc's work laptop and the new one...too funny!

4 comments:

Mary McDonald said...

Yeah!!! Don't post on your blog too much because then you'll make me look bad... :-)

Marina said...

Make her look bad. Make her look bad...Actually, she does that all on her own. LOL!

Hurray for your gift to self! I'm lovin' that. But, you know, that looks SO scary with both of your boys glued to the computers, especially since I know they're probably playing Diablo. Rocco sure has trained them, huh? LOL Seriously, great present. I will be expecting you to use it more often for blogging...hint...hint.

House of Squitty said...

Wow! I can't believe that you let those kids touch the new one. I guess it's well on it's way to being destroyed too!

Liz Ann said...

That's awesome. And yes, I can totally see Rocco come through on the kids. Hooked to the screen for hours.