Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I'M GOING TO SCHOOL!!



Jonah went to Pre-K last year, but he is so excited to be going to Kindergarten. He has been wearing his bookbag for several days. It didn't help that his Papa woke him up yesterday and told them that they were going to school. (I didn't learn this until yesterday evening) When I got up, they were asking me if they were going to school. When asked, their Papa said he didn't have the heart to tell them he was kidding! He is so crazy! Anyways, Jonah's happy that he and Ethan will be going to the same school this year.

6 comments:

Marina said...

I can't believe Jonah is in K at the same time as Noah!!!! I HATE that Noah has such a late bday. He is going to be six shortly.

Anonymous said...

Hooray for Jonah! Hope his first day of "real" school was wonderful!

Mary McDonald said...

Angel,it`s me KateLynn. I really do miss you sooo much! And when are you coming over here? well Love you. KateLynn

Cindy said...

Wow, can you believe our kids are going to school? I didn't realize that Ethan and Madelyn & Jonah and Landon were the same ages. I'm glad I at least have Jackson left at home. It's hard when you realize how fast the time is going by. It feels like we just got married and had our first babies you know?

Liz Ann said...

Oh Happy Day! That is cool they will be going to the same school. I can't wait for Isabel to start.

Mary McDonald said...

angel,I can not beliveve Jonah going back to school! Love y`all. KateLynn