Friday, August 1, 2008

Girls Camp





Well, camp was a lot of fun! I great bonding experience between me and my girls.

Most of the pics were from our 'Premier Night', where we watched the skits that we did.

The other dark one is from a funeral that Andie performed for a tiny frog (CJ) that was our pet for a few hours. He had an untimely death, but we won't name any names. They even played the song "Apologize"...it was hillarious.

I wish that I had gotten pics of our Raccoon encounter!

7 comments:

Mary McDonald said...

Ahh, I miss girls camp! Is your hair pink & blue? Way to get into the spirit of things!

Angel said...

Yeah, they kept saying that I looked like the Bride of Frankenstein

Marina said...

LOL! Love the hair! Okay, you've got me curious about the death of y'all's frog. I hope no one sat on it. EWWW! Anyways, it looks y'all had a blast. I miss doing stuff like that. Hey, my curiosity is also up about Capt Moroni's wife. Do tell...

House of Squitty said...

You and Erin look like you're at a messed up Mardi Gras!

Liz Ann said...

I'm glad camp was fun. I like the tie-died hair look too. Nice! The skits is usually my favorite part. Well, not when we have to perform our own, but I love watching everybody elses.

Angel said...

Marina-we were assigned different women in the scriptures to do a skit on. They were to be scripturally based and spiritual, not funny. Capt. Moroni's wife was who we were assigned...hard to make it scriptural when she's not found in the scriptures. A lot of prayer went into it. Maybe I can send Frankie home with a copy of it.

Marina said...

Yes, send it. And, thanks for picking Frankie up.