However, we didn't do as much it seemed. We of course had a room situation. We ultimately shared a room with Tiff and Robert, which was fine.
We watched the Olympics opening ceremony together.
Of course we did the beach and pool thing.
The adults got to go eat together at some cafeteria (j/k).
We took family pictures which is always FUN! I think they turned out well though, from what I've seen...
We look forward to next year, where it will still be chaotic.
6 comments:
Giada is growing so quickly! Great pictures (and you said you didn't have any). Glad to see you and your family are doing well!
I'm trying to figure out who Giana looks like, but for the life of me, I can't pin point it. I guess she doesn't look like either of you. I will say this, however, she definitely is a porker like the rest of your kids. Don't you just love cuddling up to those rolls, especially when they're so soft and plush? Gotta love it!
Sorry your beach experience wasn't all luxurious, but at least you got some family time in. And, yes, your family pics look good. I saw some on Tiffany's site. I even mentioned that to her already.
Angel, thanks for sharing the photos. I can't believe how all the kids look so grown, especially Giada. She is just such a cutie-pie! It sounds like you all got to have some good family time and going to the beach is never a bad thing right?!
Sorry! Don't know why I have it in my head that your daughter's name is Giada! I know it's Giana but I keep doing this thing subconsciously where I'm trying to change it! I think it's from watching the Today show or the cooking channel where Giada does her cooking segments! Feel free to call my child whatever pops in your head!
It's ok Tyson. We actually considered Giada instead. But we've always tried to use Giana in a name. I figured you'd realize.
I really want to go to the beach soon. Why is that all of the family traditions are always crazy? They always seem to be a pain, but you look forward to them year after year.
Post a Comment