Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Derby Time!

As you are well aware, I am the Den Leader for the Wolf pack. Here are my boys: Conner and Ethan. We worked for about a month on getting their cars in shape for the Derby. Ethan ended up winning for his age group. That means that he goes on to the area races. Ethan also received his Bobcat patch the same night.


Ethan during one of his races.

Yep, he won! Did I mention that his Papa was one of the judges?!


Here's the winning car for his age. He made it and designed it all by himself.



3 comments:

House of Squitty said...

Work that scout shirt Babs! Too sexy, too sexy!

Rebekah Del Priore said...

Ethan is getting so old! I can't believe how time Flies! That calling is the best, I had it too.

Meg said...

I bet Ethan has so much fun having you as his Den leader, and I must agree with tiff!