Tuesday, April 6, 2010
Leavin' Las Vegas
This was our last day. We were pleasantly surprised to find out that we would be attending precious Carlie's(Brandon's girlfriend) baptism. Brandon (our nephew) was able to baptize her. Then we all got to go out to breakfast. Our last hurrah took place at Red Rock.
Brandon and Carlie. This trip was perfect, it was fun, filled with love, and spiritually uplifting.
Frankie dressed Roc for the baptism. He looks more put together than he's ever been!
What a Fruit Loop!
Sexy man! This would be the perfect Facebook pic.
Lizzy and Marina-"I'm gonna choke someone if we don't eat soon!". We waited a long time to get in this restaurant for brunch. Our group is always too big.
Hoodlum...trying to figure out what we are going to do at Red Rock. I didn't realize we were actually supposed to do serious hiking here. I thought it was a pretty place to look at and take pics, like the painted desert! Consequently, we ended up losing half of our crew.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What? I never saw that pic of all of us standing around at the restaurant. That must have been on your camera
I don't recall that one. I just had the ones of marinas fam, and us with the nephews. etc.
Post a Comment