As I said we were starting to fizzle out. We decided to go see the Hoover Dam. I could not coax my hubby away from the Wii this time. So, again it was just the girls. But, we had a lot of fun. Of course! After our tour here, we just hung out at Marina's and cooked dinner for everyone.

Lizzy and I in the tunnel. We managed to turn a boring tour into something fun with our shinanigans?.

Trying to do a mock rock climb. Lizzy says I look like I'm loving on the rock!

Me and Marina were a bunch of wooses at the dam. Having kids has made me weak! I could feel my nerves going crazy because this dam is so high up!
I know we joked around a lot. However, I have to say that I can appreciate why this is one of the wonders of the world. The design of this dam back in the day is genius! If you ever go, invest in seeing the movie. The tools that they used were so simple for something so massive!

Look at the new bridge they are building...who wants to drive over that?! Lizzy kept joking with us about going over the edge. I thought Marina was going to punch her! Hah!

Lizzy and I in the Dam Store!! We are in Vegas, baby. : )

Just hanging out! We had to lift each other up to be able to reach this man's rope.
2 comments:
awh you didn't want to go in to detail how you molesed Marina in the elevator...Oh yeah thats right got to keep it PG
True that!
Post a Comment