Monday, April 5, 2010

Vegas-Day 3

Ok, WoW! We certainly did pack a lot into this day. Apparently, I need help on uploading pics. Because I ended up putting them in the opposite of chronilogical order. Rocco and I started our day by walking the strip. We went to the M&M store and a few others lookin' for souvenirs. We rode the double decker buses around some, until we ended up at celebrity chef: Bobby Flay's restaurant. We then met up with our crew to catch a comedy/magic show. Following, we ate at a huge buffet(a must). To gear us up for: THE GIRLS-drag show...THE BOYS-hypnotist show. But, the girls picked up Paris before indulging in "the show". We met back up for the last water show of the night at the Bellagio! No wonder we were draggin'!!


I got freaked out here, b/c we were standing on the ledge of the Bellagio pool when the fountains came on. : )

These were some terrorists that we picked up. The volunteered to take our picture, but then they wanted to jump in. Why not? We're in Vegas baby...and it's girls night out!

Me and Lizard standing on a lamp post in "Paris". I wish I could put more pics up. But, there's just too many good ones.


Rocco tearin' up some crab legs at the buffet. I think all this running around started to hit me at the buffet. From this point to the rest of the trip, I had to keep giving myself a pep talk that I could rest when I got home.


This was our posse' for the day. Roc, Ang, Marina, Lizzy, Brandon, and Carlie



It was required to get drinks at the magic show, so we all went for virgin daquari's (we think). By the way, we got in trouble for taking pics here.



In the lobby waiting for the show. It was actually hilarious! I've got to get the pic from that from Marina to show y'all.



Roc trying not to be seen with the purse. Don't think he did himself any favors!



My tastay, tastay food at Mesa Grill. Mmmm, makes my mouth water. Love my food!



This is one happy man! This was a must eat place on our list. We made it!



This tunnel was painted really well, because when you went through it, you came out feeling sick.



This was only a fourth of the M&M's on this wall. It was like a kids wonderland.











No comments: