
For Mother's Day this year, Rocco's gift to me was installing tile in our bathrooms. We are all impressed by the new skill that he has learned (thanks to Pop!).
In addition to that, the Branham clan came over to our house for a Mother's Day dinner. Rocco cooked us all a meal out of Bon Apetit magazine. He likes to cook and is good at it. He made a pomegranate panna cotta that actually turned out to be better as a smoothie!
5 comments:
OK, I got a blog we're TiffandRobert@blogger
This is awesome how everybody is getting a blog now. Yippee!!!
I cannot believe that Rocco actually installed the tile. I'm definitely going to have to see pics for proof though :-) Also I should of known that Rocco would have cooked something from Bon Apetite, I mean its not like its his favorite magazine or anything.
We must have the great same taste, b/c when I first got my blog that was the same background that I chose for mine. Great minds think a like.
You didn't tell me you had a blog. I had to find out by seeing you on Liz Ann's friend's list. Thanks!!!
Anyway, I am super glad I can check on y'all now.
Have you stopped by my site yet?
I love your quotes. Very funny!
I think I'm going to go turn a cart wheel now...I'm so happy!
Rocco looks so professional!
What the heck...everyone's getting a blog! Giana & Amber are so big and cute. When Mama told me that Rocco had cooked a mothers day dinner for her, I thought she was mistaken and that you had cooked it. I didn't realize Rocco made edible food... :-)
The blog looks great!
Love ya, Mary
Post a Comment