Went back to post more, and found that I didn't post everything. Can I just say that eventhough we didn't do everything that we wanted to...we were going non-stop! It was exhasting, but sooo much fun. Anyways, this night we went to see a Cirque du Soleil show called Mystere. Then we moved on to the Venitian to get some gelato!

This was Roc and I infront of a massive waterfall within the Venitian.
This was around Chinese New Year. It is the year of the tiger. Everywhere we went, the hotels had the same theme. This night was special, b/c it was the night that we got to spend time with Frank.


Rocco and Frankie talking it up. Frankie is such a good guy, I'm sure everyone that knows him would agree. :)
Me and Lizzy in front of the gondola ride. This guy was singing opera.


Mmmm, eating our gelato. I got hazelnut, I'm so upsessed with hazelnuts!
Ordering our gelato. You can see the scene of the Venitian behind us.


What do you do when there's time to waste before the show? Take self portraits of course!
Mystere ticket! Thanks to Frank for the hook-up.

Say cheese!
1 comment:
I've had that gelato, isn't it amazing?
Oh and super cute scarf.
Post a Comment