Friday, March 5, 2010

Day 2-Hats off!

These are in no particular order to our days schedule. I'm too lazy to organize them.

These two (top and bottom) are of Rocco and I first seeing Kela. Seeing this beautiful girl was one of the top things that we were looking forward to. It was everything we remembered of her. :) Kela is hillarious, she has learned some new tricks since we last saw her. She is now an expert faker!

A pit stop at A&W. Is that good Roc?!


The next series of pics are from the Vegas temple. We took sooo many pics here; no wonder we were there so long


Me and Lizzy being goofy! We always have a good time when we get together. We were comparing how dry our skin was from the desert air.

















There are some really cool spots around where you stand in the middle of a circle and you can hear your voice echo. It was so neat!














When we arrived at Marina's that morning, we were expecting to go tubing. So, I had to borrow some of Marina's clothes. She ended up dressing me and Lizzy up in scarves and hats. This pic is symbolic of us being her puppets. Funny thing is when we were taking pics at the temple, Roc kept telling me that he didn't like the SCARF! I was like: What about the hat??









These 2 pics are of me trying to play Wii tennis and win so that we could get Roc to get off of the Wii, so we could leave. Above it looks like I'm doing a victory dance...I don't know why!





Like I said, in post #1-we like to jump on our nephews. This is Brandon, who gave us directions that morning. He was the only one that we could get on the phone that morning (eventhough he was in school). Pathetic! LoL














1 comment:

Liz Ann said...

I love the pic of Rocco licking his finger. And of course your victory dance!