Today we continued a tradition of picking strawberries. We do this every year. Usually with the Del Priore clan. Today we had Pop,Lizzy+kids, Ethan and Rebekah+kids, and me and my girls. This is Amber in front of the sign there. The weather was beautiful!! Not hot and not cold, but very SUNNY.
Giana enjoying herself.
Amber and Isabel...best buddies!
Baby Olivia held by her Papa...somebody's had a little too much to eat!
4 comments:
Now that's something I miss! Super jealous....
We had lots of fun out there. This is one of my favorite fam traditions
I love that pic of Amber and Isabel, they are too cute! I'm glad that we got some of the fruits of your labors.
How fun. We are planning to do that in the upcoming week or so. Happy Belated birthday and thanks so much for you comments on my blog--especially the latest one about me being weepy about not having more babies! I guess us moms have to stick together!
Post a Comment