Jonah lost his first tooth at school yesterday. When he woke up this morning, he noticed the Tooth Fairy didn't come. Honestly-I forgot to remind him to put it under the pillow. SO, I asked if he did. Of course "no". We explained to him that the Tooth Fairy has a lot of houses to visit. She can't go looking for the tooth! Then he said: "I thought you would do it Mama". Aww! He does play the blame game a lot, but I couldn't help but think...I guess I'm always worrying about everything. He expects me to look out for him. I suppose it's just nice that someone notices every once in a while.
3 comments:
the Tooth Fairy must have really been busy....maybe 2nite she'll visit :)
I think i've got you beat...Ariel lost hers and the "tooth fairy" forgot too so I told her that I just called and she said she would be there in about 10 mins...so she went to play and about 10 mins later there it was! We're so bad!!! :)
You're good...my kids nothing! Jonah sure looks cute!
Post a Comment