Ok, so yesterday I woke up and we were just hanging out in bed with an occasional kid. This is pretty normal for a Saturday morning. When up comes Amber with a bowl of cereal. We told her that she needed to take it back downstairs. Her reply was "But Mama I made this for you". Which completely melted us. I'll remember this forever. Rewind 20 years...my sis, myself, and friends use to make it frequent practice to serve misc. mothers breakfast in bed. It brought me back. I thought it was cool, especially b/c I've never ever told Amber about that. "little mama"
3 comments:
How precious is that!? I bet you can't wait until she can cook...
That's cute. It's funny that you posted about this because I was just thinking about that the other day. Remember when we almost set Cliff's house on fire from putting the aluminum wrapped butter in the microwave?!
Sweet little girl :)...love the little things they do!!
Post a Comment