Monday, June 23, 2008

Uncle Rocco and Aunt Josephine


"Where's my sauce?!" Pop ordered Papa John's pizza for everyone who came over. Apparently Uncle Roc spilled the garlic butter on himself. We got some good laughs from that!








We had a great time playing games. We played the usual...Mexican train, the Pirates game, and greedy. Everyone kept commenting on how loud it was (even Wesley), to which we replied-"This is nothing"! Johnny, Rosemary, and Charlotte were there too in addition to the siblings. The kids got to play with some of their 2nd? cousins and they had a ball! We finally left around midnight.


Of course we had to take advantage of documenting this occasion. Who knows how many more we'll have. I was telling everyone at church how we have 6 living Rocco's.

6 comments:

Liz Ann said...

HOLY CRAP!!!! I am so mad that I was not there. I just love Uncle Rocco & Aunt Josephine. They are so awesome. And to hear that y'all had a whole big family get together makes me so homesick. I could just imagine how chaotic Pop's house was. I LOVE IT!

BTW...me and Anthony just played greedy last night. I guess we were joining in on the fun a 1,000 miles away

Mary McDonald said...

Ok, I am super jealous!!!!! I haven't seen them in a few years. Levi was just a toddler the last time I saw them. That's the one thing I miss here....all the noise and chaos! I keep looking for a Mexican train game, but can only find the noiseless one. :-(

We played one of Marina's favorite games for FHE yesterday...Loaded Question. It went pretty well and we all had fun. Hunter wasn't to entertained, so we had to play duck duck goose for him (his fav.) He went 1st and said "KateKate, Mama, Daddy, 'goose'." We just died laughing that he was saying everyone's names instead of "duck."

Anyway, I feel completely left out and hate that I miss all of the family stuff....

Love y'all!

Marina said...

Okay, put me on the jealousy list too. Sounds like y'all had a really great time. That is super cool about the six Roccos. Glad y'all got pictures.

Angel said...

Y'all know there's a way to fix that jealousy thing, right?! After Lizzy told Pop that the pics were already on the Blog, he couldn't believe it. I said Pop, all you do is plug the camera up to the computer and it's there! AMAZING!!!
btw, he had his g's on show the other day with some nm's. Tiffany said, we've got to tell the girls!

Marina said...

Papa is crazy! I swear he is oblivious to normalcy.

Angel said...

I thought this was hillarious, Ethan just called Uncle Rocco "Uncle Gradpapa".