Well, last night we were able to take the kids to see Kung Fu Panda. It was a really cute movie. Apparently Giana didn't think so though! She was only convinced for about 20 minutes. She is all over the place now!
We went as a family to see it on the day it came out. The kids were bugging me for WEEKS to go see the movie before it was even released. So they knew exactly when the movie was coming out. I LOVED the movie. It was super cute and the Panda was definitely Jack Black with all of his mannerisms and sayings.
Although Hunter agreed with Giana, he only lasted about 45 min. and then he was ready to go up and down the stairs. I had to take him out but I didn't want to miss the movie, so I made him walk around the hall by the door while I sat on the floor of the stairs to watch the movie. Crazy, kid!
Sounds like I'm missing out on a good movie. I'm glad y'all had fun. I'll have to put that on my to do list for future reference. I know the boys must have loved it...just the right thing to spark ideas for them on what to do around the house now, huh?
Cute layout! Yes, since we don't have cable anymore I don't see any previews of anything. But it seems like everybody like the movie. I guess I'm going to have to take the kids to go see it dang it.
4 comments:
I like the new layout, it's very you! I want to see that movie.
We went as a family to see it on the day it came out. The kids were bugging me for WEEKS to go see the movie before it was even released. So they knew exactly when the movie was coming out. I LOVED the movie. It was super cute and the Panda was definitely Jack Black with all of his mannerisms and sayings.
Although Hunter agreed with Giana, he only lasted about 45 min. and then he was ready to go up and down the stairs. I had to take him out but I didn't want to miss the movie, so I made him walk around the hall by the door while I sat on the floor of the stairs to watch the movie. Crazy, kid!
Love y'all!
Sounds like I'm missing out on a good movie. I'm glad y'all had fun. I'll have to put that on my to do list for future reference. I know the boys must have loved it...just the right thing to spark ideas for them on what to do around the house now, huh?
Cute layout! Yes, since we don't have cable anymore I don't see any previews of anything. But it seems like everybody like the movie. I guess I'm going to have to take the kids to go see it dang it.
Post a Comment