Thursday, June 5, 2008

Day four...Disney World



This was the day devoted to Disney World, and driving Home. What were we thinking?! Ethan says,"We had a great time". As we pulled into the park, I could feel my whole body aching as if I was sick. I decided to suck it up and hold out as long as possible. We were there for about 6 hours. Only 1 melt down with 4 kids...not bad! The boy's favorite ride was the Pirates of the Carribean. Our favorite ride was the Philharmonic 3D show. It was awesome. Amber didn't want to leave the theater. The kids only got one thing, and were very grateful for it. Anyways, after waiting outside with Gi for an hour. The others finally came out of the Buzz Light ride. At this point my eyes felt like they were gonna pop out of my head. You see, it was 100 deg. and I had a fever. So, we left, and for 7 hours I fought a fever. The next day the doctor told me I have strep throat. I continued to fight the fever for the next 2 days. At which point I took my boys to the doc and THEY have strep.
Don't ever go to DW in June! Btw- we only took 2 pictures there as a consequence.

2 comments:

Liz Ann said...

That sucks you were sick while on vacation. I can't believe you guys didn't take more pictures. These are the times you need to look back on. I now y'all spent a ton a money out there so you better be able to remember the moments to make it last. Anyways, hope you feel better soon

Marina said...

Awww, you poor thing! Strep throat is the worse feeling. It just DRAINS you! I bet your trip was miserable, especially since it was so hot. Man, that really stinks. Atleast the kids had a good time,though. And, they're smiling in the pictures. The good thing is that you made memories. The kids enjoyed the waterpark and rainforest cafe. That's an accomplishment. They won't even remember that you were sick. All in all it was great, wasn't it? Disney World is overrated anyway.