Saturday, October 9, 2010

Preschool

After 3 kids made it into school, I finally got around to an organized preschool. I've had desires for the others to do preschool with me. However, unless others are involved, I'm just not devoted enough. But, thanks to a close friend, we committed. I must say, it's been needed. Giana has been so lonely at home alone. I have enjoyed exploring my creative side to come up with fun learning opportunities.

Here are the girls learning up and down. They also took turns getting flipped up and down by yours truely.



This is what they do as soon as they get to preschool to get them going. I was lucky enough to be the first preschool day. They were very excited. I'm grateful for the tools that I've acquired so that I can teach these girls. (First day was the first Tues. in Sept.).


1 comment:

Liz Ann said...

Awh, I didn't know you were teaching preschool. I'm sure they are ALL loving it