Sunday, October 17, 2010

August 2010

I'm out of chronological order. These pics were taken by Uncle Robert. They are high quality, so I have a hard time uploading them, but they are good. Tiff and Robert went to a drive-in movie with us. It was kinda a last HURRAH before the kids went back to school. We watched Toy Story 3 and Despicable Me. They were 2 good ones, and it was an interesting experience. We took advantage of our van's transforming abilities.
Here below is Jonah sitting on one of the seats. Amber is getting herself a beverage.


Doesn't it look like there should be plenty of room?! And yet there wasn't. We had some good laughs that night.

Here's Amber, Gigi, and J-man being entertained before the shows started. This "train" just went round and round in a circle! They must've been desperate. : )


1 comment:

State of Grace said...

I love the big Mo!! (even though, it seems there are ALWAYS seating problems, or I can't hear it...or mosquitos are attacking me...but the experience is fun!)