Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Go Cocks!

This year we decided that we should make it a tradition to watch the kick-off game together. So, we all dressed in our USC tees. I even went and got Cocky tattoos for the kids cheeks (which I was informed was a No-Go for the boys). When I dropped the kids at school, everyone was wearing their colors proud. You could tell that my kids felt good about showing their team spirit with everyone else. I got choked up(j/k). But, seriously...I often wonder if other people feel the same about their teams as Gamecock fans. I mean, I get gitty when football season is here! So, here's what our tailgating looked like:

Is this shirt not perfect for Roc? I almost bought a matching one for Frank! The boys wearing their colors.


I hate that I didn't get a pic of her in the morning. She looked cute, and not so tore up.

Again, next time in the morning. Amber wasn't wearing a poodle skirt, and had her hair in pigtails. She's drinking a milkshake that Ethan made.


Jonah helped my cook. Can you tell that this boy loves his Mama's ribs?



Here's Ethan looking up recipes for some treats.


The End.





2 comments:

Matt Linder said...

I love your ribs, too. When can you make some for me?

Go gamecocks.

Liz Ann said...

I often wonder the same thing, if people feel the same way about their team. I do know one thing...Direct TV gets hooked up tomorrow and I will be tailgating at my house as well!

Goooooo Ccoooooocks!!!