Brace yourselves! I had pink eye & a sinus infection when the kids started school. But, thank goodness Roc was able to take the kids in. He was accomodating, and agreed to take pictures of the kiddies for me. It was Amber's first day of school! We were so excited for her, she had a pre-K program for about a month before school started. So, she was familiar with the school and her teacher already. Jonah started 2nd and Ethan started 4th. They are getting so big!
I know I look scary, but this is what me and Gigi looked like on the kids first day. I love this pic of her!


Ethan putting his stuff up.

Amber loves her teacher. She is so excited, she finally made it! K's theme is Candy Land, cute.

3 down and one to go!

Amber is always willing to pose.
We always go back and forth with breakfasts and lunches, however this year we have a good system down. I don't like sending the kids to school after only cereal. So, I make a "real" breakfast and Roc makes the kids luches. This has been a big help. I'm so grateful for a husband who is so willing to share "the load".
No comments:
Post a Comment