
This year Ethan wanted to have a sleepover, but they had a baseball game on Friday night. So, we decided to go all out and have a 7 hour birthday party. I am a nut job! Anyways, the kids had a blast. That's all that matters. Here are some pics of the kids playing in the water.

Here's Amber, Camron H., Jonah, and Conner

Here's Jonah and Vince showing the other kids how the Del Priore's do a water balloon toss. We actually filled up 200 water balloons. That amounts to about 10 minutes of fun.

These pictures speak for themselves. You know that Roc had to get a piece of the action. I love my "big kid"! He looks too happy!


Ethan...so vicious! Attackkkkkk.

Vince and Jonah are usually on the same page.
2 comments:
Tell Ethan happy bday from us! Water is always successful fun--not surprised Rocco was in the middle of it. ;)
With a big grin like that, I know Rocco is planning something evil with that big water balloon
Post a Comment