Tuesday, August 17, 2010

It's only a 4 hour drive!

I thought it would be fun for the kids to not only remember their vacations, but the trip as well. I know that a couple of cross country trips brought for a lot of memories! We were well prepared for our Atlanta trip. Kristin came with us to help out and lend support since Roc was really going to work. There's more to come.

Jonah is modeling our travel version of Chutes and Ladders.

We brought library books and rented their dvd's to play on the laptop.
I would just like to take a minute to pay tribute to my computer. This laptop is like a Mother; it is expected to be several things. And, it has never let us down. It doesn't seem to mind if the kids step on it, spill stuff on it, throw it, open/close and open/close it, has to perform as a car dvd player, etc...

Ethan is always found with his nose stuck in a book. Love it.

And this was the view that the adults got. I swear there was like 10 different cords. It was insane, I love modern technology. : )

1 comment:

House of Squitty said...

Cords? What cords? All I see is Dr Pepper!