Saturday, January 9, 2010

Santa pays a visit

Trying to convince Giana that Santa's alright. Check out his jingle bells!

Here's how it all went down. But, it made for cute pictures!

All business as usual, Ethan was giving Santa an example of what Legos look like. Santa told him to work hard in school and brush his teeth. I swear he came up with that on his own!


A shout out to Naomi for taking these pics. Such a cute pic of Jonah!



3 comments:

Michelle said...

Love GiGi's face, especially in comparison to Ambers.

State of Grace said...

woot, woot! I love shout-outs!
and i also LOVE the pic of amber and gigi. I swear, i think my favorites of that day were little Delilah's screaming pictures, and then this one of your girls! They just make me laugh!

House of Squitty said...

We literally laughed out loud at Gigi's face and the thought of Ethan taking an example to Santa...too funny!