Tuesday, January 26, 2010

A Thing of Beauty!

For those who know me well. Know that this is like Christmas morn to me. : ) I am completely in love with organization. If I could do it for a living, I would be in heaven! This Sat. Rocco with help from his brothers completed the kids closets. They surprised me by doing all 3! You can see we already purged "stuff". I wanted to keep it simple. That way the kids don't get confused. But, now I can have them clean and things actually have a place to go. Thanks so much fellas for hookin' a sista up!




2 comments:

Rebekah Del Priore said...

I am glade my man could help you out! They will be very useful! I love mine.

Beth & Rob Bailey said...

ooh i like it! i love organization...and maybe if i'd quit reorganizing, my house would look like it!