Do you know what happens when someone you LUV moves away? You don't talk to them as much. I love my sis-in-laws...but everyone has moved away. Except for one who's always doin' her own thang, am I right?! Well, I'm not going to let this happen to Lizard. We are comin' to see you girlfriend! So make room : ). Until then, I'll be missin' you.
4 comments:
Awh, you just put a big smile on my face. Luv you! When are y'all coming?
This picture looks like y'all were having tons of fun!
That is such an awesome picture...so much personality! Yeah, Angel, y'all better take care of our Lizzy. She needs some lovin'. Great! Great! Great!!!!
Excuse me, but where are those photos you've been taking?! Why haven't you posted photos of Easter and everything else that's going on?
Girl, I am seriously going to have to come over there and kick your butt!
Y'all drug me onto this blogging thing and now you're being slack.
One more time, Get It Together!
Love ya...
Post a Comment