
I would like to thank our friend, Nate for these pictures. My hubby had a camera, but of course was too busy to use it. I'm sure you can see them and get a laugh out of them. I know that they had a great time. They branched out this year and cooked chicken skewers with fried rice. Yummy!
5 comments:
Thanks Nate! We only get to see pics of them when other people take them. What is up with y'all? Its not brain surgery. You point and shoot.
PS. I know the boys enjoyed their selves
LOL, Liz Ann!!!
Seriously, people! Get with the program! We really would like to see y'all and know what's going on!
Tell Rocco I'm glad he had fun with the boys!
Looks like they had fun.
It's about time we got an update!!! What is up with y'all?! I know y'all lead interesting lives and do things, so update already....
How fun! Our boys are supposed to have a father/son camp-out this weekend. I really hope it doesn't get rained out!
Post a Comment