
The Elementary school always puts on a program for May Day. Ethan was able to take part in it this year. He was one of the "princes". Here are the girls after the program at the May pole. It reminded me of something in a fairy tale.

Here's Jonah sitting with his class. All of the Kindergarten students got to sing a song in the program.

Look at Ethan! What a little stud with his princess. Don't worry little man...you'll hit your growth spurt in time. : )
7 comments:
love it!
Omg, I remember having May Day in elem. school...it was soooo fun! Ethan looks adorable as a prince.
Ethen looks so sweet. Looks like fun!
I remember my May Pole dance when I was in 1st grade! We don't do May Day in Texas... :-( I miss all of the Easter looking colors and dresses.
Thanks for posting!
What cute fellow! Looks like that was fun! you won't see this till after trek, hope you aren't getting poured on!
Ethen looks sooo cute. love kateeLynn
I was going to say something about his shortness, but you beat me to it
Post a Comment