Friday, February 13, 2009

Mother/Son Dance

Ethan's school decided to have a mother/son father/daughter dance for Valentines Day. I was so proud of Ethan, he went out there and immediately started dancing. He was actually the first one to get out there and get everyone started! We had a lot of fun.

This was Ethan and his BF, Cameron and a good friend Sebastian


I told you the boy always has his hands on his face. Some kind of a Sat. Night Fever move.


My date!


Ethan with his teach Mrs. Shaffer.

6 comments:

Liz Ann said...

He must of got his moves from you, because we all know Rocco can't dance

Rebekah Del Priore said...

That is so sweet. What a cute idea. I hope Vince has one next year. And Nice Moves...

House of Squitty said...

LOL, that pic of him dancing is hilarious. I'm glad you got to go!

Marina said...

Noah had one this week too, but I didn't go. I know, I'm a terrible mother. Glad y'all had fun.

Blake and Erica said...

What a awesome kid you've got there. Love the sweet moves :)

Mary McDonald said...

Those are the funniest moves!!! LOL way to go Ethan!