Please allow me to be sentimental for a moment. My boys are growing up! Jonah, my little boy is already half of my weight, Whoa! Today I needed to take him to the Dentist to get some cavities filled. They like to give the kids Pre-meds before they go back. This tends to make them a lil' tipsy! Anyways, I was holding Jonah to prevent him from getting up. Instead of being frustrated, I found myself relishing in the moment. A moment which does not present itself very often anymore.
3 comments:
They grow up fast. Hold them when you can.
I have to wait until the tranquilizers kick in too. Its also nicer when they don't smell/act like wild animals.
I had to take Landon in for that, but he would NOT sit with me, it was like he was totally drunk...it was so funny. I try to hold and snuggle mine when I can too, but it's rare that they let me, sniff, sniff!
Post a Comment