No pics this time. However, I thought I'd write about our Roadshow since it took up my ENTIRE weekend! First off can I just say that I have the best Husband EVER?! We had a 24 hour Road Show and He took care of them (no questions asked)the whole time.
Our theme was "Agency and Accountability". We chose to use the Star Wars theme. The youth did a great job. It was wonderful, no stressful costuming or scenery. It was more about a very funny and clever skit. BUT...I'm glad to be home again with my family.
4 comments:
How could you NOT have pics?!
BTW, your pumpkin roll turned out good, despite the fact that I was the one making it.
But that's my best line...(from the road show).
The Youth did an awesome job Sat. Night. It must be because they have great leaders like you! If its nice this week lets to a pinic in the park if your not busy.
I have to say that it was a tie b/w your skit and the Lake Muray Ward. Both of y'all did a great job. I was laughing my head off
Post a Comment