I just love buying FrankenBerry cereal and CountChocula cereal! I brings me back to being a kid. Even "Papa" ate breakfast with us this morning (my big kid). He never eats breakfast, I don't know how he does it! Happy Halloween!!
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
That is too cute! What a fun idea!! Happy Halloween!
That's a good pic of everyone....that's a Halloween miracle in itself. Also, I don't know what house you grew up in...when would our mother have ever bought us such a "sugary cereal"??
Thanks for inviting me to Rocco's football party. I think I just figured it out though. Rocco forgot to pick me up because he didn't eat breakfast. Maybe his blood sugar was low.
My favorite was always Boo Berry - the ghost. Rocco (and all of us for that matter) was always trying to buy sugar cereals for breakfast. The sweeter the better!
5 comments:
That is too cute! What a fun idea!! Happy Halloween!
Happy Halloween too!!! I personally don't like those cereals, but they are fun for kids. Be safe tonight.
That's a good pic of everyone....that's a Halloween miracle in itself. Also, I don't know what house you grew up in...when would our mother have ever bought us such a "sugary cereal"??
Thanks for inviting me to Rocco's football party. I think I just figured it out though. Rocco forgot to pick me up because he didn't eat breakfast. Maybe his blood sugar was low.
My favorite was always Boo Berry - the ghost. Rocco (and all of us for that matter) was always trying to buy sugar cereals for breakfast. The sweeter the better!
Happy belated B-day to Rocco...
I want to see Halloween pics!
Post a Comment