Ethan has impressed us so much with his reading abilities. Tonight, I came upstairs and saw this. Too sweet! So, I brought up a lamp for him to read by and that was so cool for them. Last year, he had a reading tudor for most the year. But, all of a sudden it 'clicked'. From then on, he's actually reading on a grade level higher than his. I love it! And he was just tested where his teacher said he understands Fact better than Fiction, which is backwards. However, it's a good thing! I still remember sneaking up on him when he was a baby and he'd be sitting on the floor reading the books to himself so quietly.Awww!
4 comments:
It doesn't surprise me with his genetics. That is so cute that he's reading to Jonah. Hopefully, he'll always be that kind.
That is cute! Look at Jonah's face, he's hammin' it up for the camera. They sure are getting big. I came across pics the other day when you had just given birth to Jonah and Ethan was knocked out asleep on my lap in the hospital. Now he and Jonah are almost as tall as I am!
Awwww, that's so sweet. What a good older brother. I just can't believe how big they're getting! I'm glad to hear that Ethan is reading so well, a big congratulations to you and him!
Hooray for Ethan! I'll bet he reads better than Anthony!
I hope Merritt is as sweet with her younger sibling.
Post a Comment