Thursday, October 9, 2008

SC State Fair

Let me just preface this by saying I went to bat to get our family to the Fair. Thanks to some loving grandparents it happened. However, it opened 3 hours later than expected. Plus it rained the entire time. I had my doubts and was concerned about how the little ones would react to being wet...but they had a BLAST! We all did. We ate we played and Papa got to become entertainment(pics to follow).


Ethan and Isabel

Papi and Giana

I want to ride too!

Isabel sharing a candy apple with Giana

Anthony got to ride a ride with Ethan. Too cute!

1 comment:

Marina said...

Nothing seems to effect kids. Actually, they probably loved being in the rain. They don't get to do that very often. We're always telling them to get out of it.

I'm glad y'all had a good time.