Well, it was everyone's 1st pumpkin carving except for Rocco. We got to have some friends come over to share the experiences. It was so nasty! The strings and seeds were so slimy! There was pumpkin found all over the kitchen! But we had a lot of fun. I carved the face and Rocco carved the monster. I think they turned out pretty good. I look forward to next year, we might get a little more tricky!
Not too shabby! Yeah, I didn't want to tell you how disgusting it was to "gut" the thing but it wasn't bad enough to deter me from doing it again next year. I think Amber's face in that one pic says it all!
4 comments:
Y'all did pretty good for first timers! I'm shocked that you've never carved a pumpkin before. It is slimy!!! Did you roast the seeds?
That's pretty impressive! Merritt and I carved ours today, also for the first time. What fun!
Not too shabby! Yeah, I didn't want to tell you how disgusting it was to "gut" the thing but it wasn't bad enough to deter me from doing it again next year. I think Amber's face in that one pic says it all!
I hate carving pumpkins, but the kids love it so I guess that's all that counts...
I like your hair short like that!
Post a Comment