Sunday, October 26, 2008

Not Again!!

I went out Saturday, leaving Rocco and Frankie with the kids. They went to the Flea Market of course! (Rocco can't resist) So, this is what I came home to...Mr. Bojangles. Seriously, we own an iguana named Mr. Bojangles! And of course it's a baby. They always end up with baby reptiles and I think reptiles are hard enough to take care of, let alone a baby!
Anyways, the kids pretty much like him; however Giana is lovin' him!






Anyone want to place bets on how long he lives?!

6 comments:

House of Squitty said...

I think if he's been alive in your house for 24 hours now, he should count his many blessings...name them one by one!

Liz Ann said...

yeah, that thing is freaky

Rebekah Del Priore said...

I give it one month, and you'll find him a way out...

Marina said...

LOL. Rocco is such a little kid. At least he's loved.

Hey, I hear Frankie has buzzed his head. Wanna update a pic for me???

Beth & Rob Bailey said...

He didn't ask permission?? I'd smack Rob - and he knows it - he wouldn't even ask. Do'nt like pets, but i like the name...it's creative.

Matt Linder said...

Look up. Wow. Beth's comment sure hits home.