Monday, October 6, 2008

It's A Boy!

We recently had a new addition to our family, but it's not a baby. Not in those words. It's our nephew Frankie! We've turned our house upside down trying to make room for him. We're excited though. Maybe it'll be good preparation for our future teenagers.


Frankie unpacking reluctantly.

So many clothes...his ghetto luggage.

We chased down hangers at 2 different stores. His mom raised him well-He didn't want to come off the money for the hangers.

Me hanging clothes.

Amber kept wanting to help.

5 comments:

House of Squitty said...

Good gracious! How has he accumulated so much crap at such an early age?! Maybe you're purging will wear off on him. Munchie looks very cute!

Marina said...

Tiff, he only took HALF of his clothes. I swear he is worse than a girl.

Angel, why were you putting up his clothes?!?!!! Make that boy do his own stuff. Listen, he is the biggest manipulator. He always found a way to swindle Noah or Gabriel into doing his room for him. Don't let him start on you. You better put your foot down from the get go.

Thanks, again, for opening your home.

Love the title...LOL.

House of Squitty said...

Yeah Marina, maybe the title should've been It's A Girl!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new addition! You and Rocco must be so proud! Ha!

Looks like y'all are in for some fun! Keep us posted!

Angel said...

Marina-Like I said organizing is my passion, and I swear before that boy leaves we will purge some. Honestly, I volunteered I just can't deal with clutter.