Monday, September 15, 2008

Mama's Little Carnies!

Thanks to a heads up from Grandpapa, we were able to go to Pineridge's Carnival. We had a lot of fun, although chaotic.
First up is Jonah on the gianormous slide.


Rocco took Giana down, sorry the pics aren't that great.


I think this one is Amber coming off the fairis wheel? I can't see the pic.


This should be Hayley, Hannah, and Hunter Watts with Amber. They are close family friends.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like everyone had a great time! I love seeing pictures of your kids!

Marina said...

That slide looks FUN!!! I'm glad Papa gave you the heads up. You should've told him to take the kids and give you a break. :) That would have been even funner!

Liz Ann said...

I'm so glad they had fun. I know I would have. I never even knew this carnival existed.