Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Fun Days in Dallas

This was our day to play in Dallas!  It was the day before we left Texas.  We wanted to go out with a BANG!  In the morning, the girls went to Sweet and Sassy.  It is a girlie salon in the Mall.  From there, we went shopping, had lunch, and played on a playground.

That afternoon, the boys (+Aunt Mary) went to Legoland!  They are all big into Legos right now.  They had a blast playing with the toys, getting new ideas, and shopping for new sets.  They also got to crawl in these giant bubbles, like a bunch of hamsters. :)

Amber getting her hair and make up done.  This lady is good, Ambers hair only came to her shoulders.  I didn't know they could do so much with her hair!  She was in heaven.

Amber and myself were filling up bottles of hair gel.  You could mix smells, colors, and glitter.  They loved that interactive part.

 Giana-this girl is not shy at all.  She was talking it up to the stylist.  She is always like that, and she will tell you just what she's thinking.  Sometimes I get worried when she opens that mouth!

Of course, Aunt Mary had to have them pose like Charlie's Angels. Amber, KateLynn,and Giana

Me and my girls!  I guess Giana decided to be a pirate in this picture. LoL


Here we go!  Here are the boys at Legoland. Levi, Jonah, Hunter, and Ethan

Here's the whole crew-waiting for the 4D movie.  They loved this part.

Jonah and Rocco riding a ride...everything Lego!

Look at all of the boys rolling around.  That looks fun!  I see Ethan to the left.  I don't know if Jonah is in the back, or somewhere else.

2 comments:

Rebekah Del Priore said...

OH Man! That looks like So much fun! Love the girl stuff, but BOY do I wish I could take my boys to that lego land. They would go crazy!

Marina said...

Wow! Y'all had some serious fun and the girls look so cute!!!!