Yikes, some of these pics aren't so hot. I really need to find a good photo editing program. Ideas??
Bab(aka Tiff), me, and Nellie at our "birthday" celebration. Mom treated us to "Fiddler on the Roof". It was good, but eventful. I laughed so hard that night, thanks to a man that should've had 2 seats!Rocco knows me too well. He surprised me with some Coconut Gelato. Coconut ice cream of any kind has always been my fav. I can remember my Dad taking us to Sandy's downtown to get ice cream, and that's what I'd get.
Learning how to make fresh guacamole. I am getting everyone around me addicted. Funny thing is, I don't even care for avocados too much.
Getting my front room painted a fresh shade of gray instead of wine! Then redecorating it with the help of Madre, Gigi, and Babra (aka Tiff). I think that Giana enjoyed herself, don't you?
1 comment:
Man, these are some oldies but goodies. And now all I can think of is coconut ice cream and guac...and it's Sunday...so thanks!
Post a Comment