Monday, July 26, 2010

Bittersweet-Part 2

Welcome our new family pet, Sunshine. We had a nice little break from pets for a few months. But, we could no longer hold the kids off. So, after Family Home Evening we went and picked this little guy up. I much prefer cute and fuzzy to scaly and shedding. Ethan wanted yet another reptile. But, it was someone else's turn to pick the pet.

4 comments:

Marina said...

Why don't y'all get a normal pet....like a dog???? ;) LOL

Marina said...

Oh, I forgot...
I love your new family pic!!! Is that in Charleston?

Blake and Erica said...

Little pets are better :) By the way, your new family picture is totally cute!! Luv IT!

House of Squitty said...

Glad to see Uncle Robert's work on your header. Unfortunately, Sunshine's portrait is iPhone quality and not Nikon! Had to laugh about Lizzy's comment about the last hamster.