Monday, June 28, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me!

Ok, so I made it to 30! I'm learning to let go of those 20's. My Bab's and Nellie surprised me with a get-away to Myrtle Beach. Anyone who knows me will know that this is the BEST present! I love to travel. We had a great time getting some rays, getting dolled up, and getting our "shop on". Thanks to Mom, Dad, and Roc for the babysitting relief.

I feel like the 30's will be exciting for me. I'm passed the baby phase of life. I have been craving adventure! I feel like I am starting to understand how important it is to be spiritually and physically in shape. I look forward to a memorable decade.

Waiting for the outlets to open. Tik Tok...

This is what our beach scene looked like. Some of my favorite things.




The Branham girls...what's a girls retreat without some laughing and crying right?!

Here's Nellie, putting me and Tiff to shame.LoL




3 comments:

Jamie said...

Happy Birthday babe! I completely understand what you mean about welcoming your 30's! I will be 30 in August and i'm excited to start a new decade and chapter! I am definitely making some life changes! Hope you had a great birthday! xoxo

Matt Linder said...

Wow. You are so brave. I'm scared of turning 30. Let me know how it works out!

Rebekah Del Priore said...

You're NOT THAT OLD!!!! YOU are Always Young at heart And Mind. Never a dull moment. And The Beach is Always a good place to hide out at.