This year we decided to Trick or Treat at Trick or Trunk. Roc was working, so it would be tricky for me. Consequently...this is what my trunk looked like. How lame, this is not the way I roll. Plus, the car was unattended. We really miss our Papa when he's not with us.

Here it looks like Jonah was the "bad kid" on the Karate Kid movie.

Here we have Gigi Trick or Trunking to Walker, Texas Ranger (aka Jennings) LoL

Gi and her friend melting hearts...

Ethan trick or trunking at one of the best trunks!

Jonah-Whoa Babay! At Mrs. Cara's trunk...also awesome! It was the dance mobile.

And, last but not least our little misfits. I would like to thank them for buying their costumes out of the Halloween storage bucket. They looked good.

I hate that I didn't get any pics of this part, but it had to be mentioned...after all that we HAD to go to aunt Delias. I just wouldn't be Halloween if not. We checked out her haunted house, treated her street, played too much with Jared, and helped dismantle said haunted house in the pouring rain. All in all, not a typical Halloween...but the kids LOVED it. And that's all that matters.
3 comments:
Belle's hair looked beautiful...was this the end of the night or the beginning?? Also, love Gigi's tights.
The kids look so cute! I'm just impressed that you actually brought something to put by your car since you couldn't personally be there to distribute it. =) Way to go!!! My hubby had to work too.
Your kids are adorable!! My favorite is the picture of Jonah looking like the Cobra Kai dude from The Karate Kid! That was awesome!!
Post a Comment