Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Childhood Flashbacks...Sand Pits
When Roc's family was young, they would often go to a place called the "sand pits". We decided to stop on Sat. I was apprehesive, this was my first encounter. But, before I knew it, Amber took off! Ever since we went, the kids (Roc included) can't stop talking about it! It seems like everyday, they ask to go back. Hah!!

This was the bottom, sorry my pics didn't do the steepness justice.
Babe- one of the many things I love about you is that you're still such a kid. I know we've been round and round about how to harness that for good. But, you've over come it. The finish product is a joy to watch. I'm so glad that in your maturing, you haven't lost what sets you apart. You make me so HAPPY! Love you...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That looks like fun, where is it?
How fun!! I remember that place. Tons and Tons of sand for kids to go wild in...next trip for y'all the "lagoon"
Pretty cool! I've only been once and it was something! We need to go again too! HUM? Y'all want to go with?
OMG, the memories!!!! We spent so many days out there sliding around, playing king of the mountain, and getting cRaZy! I know the kids had fun for sure! And, your comments to Rocco were so true and sweet! =)
Post a Comment