Friday, March 27, 2009
Day of Reckoning-Part 1
I don't know...that's what came to my mind. Well, I wanted to kinda write about what I just went through;b/c it will be life changing for me. Plus, in the most unfortunate event that my daughters take after me...they can read from me about it. (I probably won't remember what happened when they get older) This might be uncomfortable for guys, btw. I had my lining burned...that's all I'll specify it as. I would just like to thank my doctors who do not hesitate to take full advantage of modern medicine!! They doped me up pretty well. Nothing really bothered me too much during the process except for the actual electricution. However, it only lasted 1min. 50 secs. And let me just say that so far I can tell that it will be well worth it. I wanted to go ahead and have it done while I'm young, and can still enjoy the rest of my life! I'll have to write a part two in about 2 months and let you know how the "rag" or lack there of is going. Until then...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hey, you do what you gotta do! I would love to be without right now. Definitely let me know how it goes...
Lucky
I heart modern medicine! I look forward to having my lining burned one day!
U r a TUFF Woman!!! Hope u r doing alright :)
Post a Comment