Does anyone ever get sick of the day in day out routine? I must say, it is really a sacrifice for me to be a stay at home mom. I mean don't get me wrong, I love my kids and a clean house. But, I do not thrive on being a home body. And, it's not like I don't have anything to do...Doing YW stuff keeps me pretty busy; and then there's everything else that goes along with having 4 little ones.
I'm just a busy body, and thrive on social interaction. But, when I'm at home all the time I find it hard to keep myself motivated.
Sincerely,
The Bored and The Beautiful
7 comments:
I know how you feel. My wife expects me to be home most of the night EVERY night.
gah.
Angel, Your kids are precious and Oh my Ethan looks JUST like you and so does your little girl! I completely feel you on the boredom part although I work but the repetitive routine kills me. You should call me!
LOL...you should get Pop to watch the kids and you and Rocco can fly out here and visit us. That would cure your boredom real fast.
PLAY GROUP!!! SOMEONE NEEDS TO GET ON TOP OF THAT.
Hey Angel,
I haven't talked to you in forever, but found your cute blog. Your kids are so big. We are in Summerville now instead of Myrtle Beach. I hope you and Rocco are doing well. You know us, we just keep having more babies and moving!
Love, Julie Gerratt
ok, I'm in the same boat! These walls are closing in... Thanks goodness spring is around the corner, we can go play outside and not get sick:)
AMEN to that!! You are not alone. I called Michael today and he had to go, and I was like "no, don't go, I need to talk longer! I'm so bored and lonely!" Poor guy!
Post a Comment